Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

First Post!!

Well where to start?? The point of this blog is to document the moments of our lives. The Prince and I have started a new venture of thrifting and selling online and at our local markets. We are having great fun and are learning at a rate of knots! The cyber world is really something I have only viewed but I have decided it is time for us to participate more fully.
So here you will find mostly my ramblings, mostly The Prince's photos, and hopefully something to interest you but mainly this is for us. To remember.
Welcome to our world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.